Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Starting up

I am super excited to be starting this blog to help brides across West Michigan plan the biggest day of their lives! This blog will highlight vendors across West Michigan, everything from A to Z that you need to plan the big day. 

Today I will introduce myself and, as the weeks and months go on, I will add more information.

My name is Hannah Kaniewski and I was born and raised in Grand Rapids.  Since I was a little girl I have loved weddings. I have always wanted to plan weddings, so a few years ago I started going after this dream. I went to a tech school to obtain my Wedding Consulting Certificate and I soon started helping my friends and family plan their weddings when they got engaged. Then, one of my friends, started her own business called Renee Austin's located downtown Her store is a wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride and groom dresses, tux rentals and accessories. www.reneeaustins.com  After talking with her my passion grew even more and idea's on her end and my end started flowing. So, here I am, I want to be a great resource for brides. I am really excited for this new adventure. 

Stay Tuned for more information soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment