Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Invitations and More

When first starting my research on invitation vendors, the first one that came up was The Invitation Place (www.theweddinginvitationplace.com) I sent Julie (the owner) an email and she instantly replied and was eager to have me share information about her new business with you.

Not only does Julie do invitations but also designer napkins, and all sorts of wedding accessories from cake topers and caking cutting knives to pillows baskets and glassware.

When looking at Julie's invitations I thought they were simple, classy, and well done. It is worth it to note that her invitations, while not tailored SPECIFICALLY for you, are still wonderful!

Julie is located in the Wyoming/Grandville area and is very good at responding to phone calls and or emails. Contact her with your wedding invitation needs.

I will be meeting with Julie soon and will have more information then and will post but I wanted to get the word out about her invitations. If you go see her tell her Hannah sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment