Sunday, September 20, 2009

MiraBella Confections

I had the chance to sit down with Ken with MiraBella Confections and was able to hear about his cakes. I will be tasting his cakes soon and I will share with you my thoughts about that too.

MiraBella's has been open for 2 years and is growing in leaps and bounds.

Ken's favorite cakes to make are elaborate elogant cakes. However he also does a lot of Different/non tranditional cakes. Typlcally each tire of a cake he makes is a different flavor so you don't have to choose just one. Every portion of the cakes he makes is edible and handmade which I think is awesome!

His base price per slice is $3.00-$4.50 and the price goes up from there depending on design.

Check out his web site and go meet with him I promise you will not be dissapointed.

www.mirabellaconfections.com

No comments:

Post a Comment